HPE MSA 10Gb Short Wave iSCSI SFP+ 4-pack Transceiver
HPE AM868C- 8/24 Base (16) Full Fabric Ports Enabled San Switch, 16 Ports, Managed, Rack-Mountable, Silver
- Superior performance
- Flexible storage connectivity
- Reduced total cost of Ownership for San infrastructure
- Broadest range of compatibility with San products
- Broadest range of HP packaged San services
The HP 8/24 San switch delivers affordable and flexible 8 GB/s connectivity and can be incorporated into an extensive Core Fabric or placed as an Edge switch for San environments.
The 8/24 San switch is ideal for entry and SMB customers requiring a simple, yet flexible networked storage connectivity solution that will meet evolving requirements.
The 8/24 San switch provides the needed connectivity and flexibility at a price point that is affordable, while delivering industry-leading performance for long-term investment protection.
It is a solution that is easy to deploy and requires little management time, reducing operational costs.
QSW-1208-8C: Twelve 10GbE SFP+ ports with shared eight 10GBASE-T ports unmanage switch, NBASE-T support for 5-speed auto negotiation 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M
- The QNAP QSW-1208-8C is a 12-port 10GbE unmanaged switch, allowing you to instantly upgrade your network environment at a cost-effective price.
- The QSW-1208-8C supports 10GBASE-T and NBASE-T standards, allowing you to take advantage of higher network speeds with your existing Cat 5e and 6a cables.
- Both SFP+ (fiber) and RJ45 (copper) ports are available (with 8 combo ports) for servicing a range of network needs.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet, EEE), the QSW-1208-8C is energy efficient as well.
- With high performance, low latency and superb functionality, the QSW-1208-8C is the ideal choice for upgrading your home or business network to support 10GbE connections.